Add your review
Review Koopmans Appeltaart Mix 15.5 Oz
Fast and friendly service for your specialty food with an emphasis on Dutch foods. We ship all over the United States..
To return to category click on the back arrow or under the blue bar you'll see the previous pagesproductpage_usp_1_text
Customer Service Open Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm EST - extended hours in November and Decemberproductpage_usp_2_text
Phone 800-826-6841 Fax 616-261-1556productpage_usp_3_text
4499 Ivanrest St Grandville MI 49418productpage_usp_4_text
Easy to follow instructions.
You will need to add:
- 1 package of Koopmans Appletaart Mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 6 medium apples - peeled and sliced into cubes
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350℉
You will need a spring form pan approximately 9 1/2" and a mixer with dough hooks.
- Put raisins in lukewarm water for approximately 15 minutes, rinse and pat dry.
- Place oven rack in center of oven
- Grease spring form pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Beat egg in small bowl.
- In a mixing bowl stir the butter until soft, add the apple pie mix and 2/3 of egg.
- Knead with a mixer with dough hooks or by hand until well blended.
- Cover bottom and the edges of spring form pan with 2/3 of the dough.
- Mix the apple cubes with sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Fill the form with the apple mixture and press it down.
- Roll the remaining dough in thin rolls, flatten into strips and put them over the apple mixture crosswise.
- Brush dough strips and edge of the pie with remaining egg.
- Bake 60-75 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 1 hour before removing spring form.