Add your review
Review Koopmans Boeren Cake mix 14.1 Oz
Fast and friendly service for your specialty food with an emphasis on Dutch foods. We ship all over the United States..
To return to category click on the back arrow or under the blue bar you'll see the previous pagesproductpage_usp_1_text
Customer Service Open Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm EST - extended hours in November and Decemberproductpage_usp_2_text
Phone 800-826-6841 Fax 616-261-1556productpage_usp_3_text
4499 Ivanrest St Grandville MI 49418productpage_usp_4_text
Koopmans Pound Cake (Boerencake)
1 Pack Koopmans Pound Cake (Boerencake) Mix
200 g butter at room temperature
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Place the rack slightly below the center of the oven and preheat the oven.
- Grease the cake tin with butter or margarine or use a baking spray (eg Dr. Oetker).
- Dust the mold with some flour and beat out the excess flour.
- Beat the butter with the mixer in a mixing bowl until soft and creamy.
- Add the cake mix and eggs in one go.
- Stir everything with the mixer on the lowest setting for 1 minute until smooth.
- Then beat the batter with the mixer on the highest setting for 3 minutes to a light batter.
- Put the batter in the cake tin.
- Bake the cake in 60-70 minutes until done and golden brown.
- Remove the cake from the baking tin and place it on a wire rack and let the cake cool down.