Add your review
Review Koopmans Wholewheat Bread Mix 15.8 Oz
Fast and friendly service for your specialty food with an emphasis on Dutch foods. We ship all over the United States..
To return to category click on the back arrow or under the blue bar you'll see the previous pagesproductpage_usp_1_text
Customer Service Open Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm EST - extended hours in November and Decemberproductpage_usp_2_text
Phone 800-826-6841 Fax 616-261-1556productpage_usp_3_text
4499 Ivanrest St Grandville MI 49418productpage_usp_4_text
Koopmans Wholewheat Bread Mix
1 Pack Koopmans Whole Wheat Bread Mix (Volkoren Brood)
300 ml lukewarm water
20 g room temperature butter
Preheat oven to 395
- Put the mix and the butter in a mixing bowl (keep one level tablespoon of the mix for decoration if necessary) and add the water.
- Knead the whole in about 4 minutes with a mixer with dough hooks into a smooth dough.
- In the bowl, covered with plastic, let the dough rise at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough and pull it out into a piece.
- Fold the cloth in thirds and press it flat again.
- Roll the cloth tightly into a rolling pin.
- Brush the rolling pin with water and decorate it with the leftover bread mix.
- Place the rolling pin on a greased baking tray.
- Place a tea towel over the rolling pin and let the dough rise for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to the specified temperature 15-20 minutes before baking.
- Bake the bread in the bottom of the oven for about 25 minutes until done and brown.